A BUSINESS LUNCH
Miss Pennyblack’s “READY FOR”: HOW TO DRESS FOR A BUSINESS LUNCH
How to dress for a business lunch? You might think it is an informal occasion, but you should take it seriously. Nail your style with our five rules and Linda Tol’s fashion tips. This is the last episode of Miss Pennyblack “READY FOR”: The business lunch. Cozy bar or award-winning restaurant? Don't be unprepared, the right outfit can be your business card. A suit is a must-have and the shirt is the key garment for a girl boss. Inside Pennyblack’s up-to-date wardrobe you’ll find the perfect stretch shirt with micro stripes and embroidered patches: the perfect mix between classic and fashion.
Here the five rules to get ready for a business lunch:
1. 1. First of all: be on time. It’s better to arrive five minutes early
2. Say yes to blazer, but avoid the bossy look. Wear it with a chemisier
3. Avoid sexy necklines
4. The skirt should always be below the knee. Go for a pencil skirt
5. Don’t wear too much perfume
- From grey to camel beige, nude colors are a good choice
- Wear stylish pants
- Choose a roomy bag to put your tablet, timetable and projects in it
- Avoid floral patterns, wear stripes and tartan
- High heels are not allowed
- A big no no to denim and t-shirts. You should look stylish and professional at the same time
Keep browsing Pennyblack Fall Winter 2017 collection to find the right outfit to stand out. Post it on Instagram with the hashtag #Misspennyblack and tag us @pennyblack_ofcl.